Hey, all people. I am right here proper on time along with your contemporary copy of the Lakewood Each day, full of all of the issues you’ll want to learn about what is going on on regionally. Maintain studying for the most recent.
First, at this time’s climate:
A gusty thunderstorm. Excessive: 76 Low: 62.
Listed here are the highest three tales at this time in Lakewood:
- The Lakewood Police Division is investigating a number of current car thefts and tried thefts this month. There have been two incidents of “grand theft car” — one on Clifton Boulevard and one on Detroit between Wayne Avenue and Clifton Place. There have been additionally 4 incidents of “tried grand theft car.” ( )
- On Saturday morning, Sep. 17, there was a fireplace on the second flooring of a seven-story house constructing within the 1400 block of Warren Highway. The Lakewood Fireplace Division managed the fireplace and no firefighters had been injured, however a number of residents had been hospitalized and 14 residents had been displaced. ( )
- On the lookout for a brand new residence or simply curious concerning the housing market in your space? View the hyperlink to see the newest properties on the market within the Lakewood space! Highlights embody a gorgeous three-bedroom on Larchmont Avenue. ( )
Right this moment in Lakewood:
- Fireplace Station Tour At Lakewood Fireplace Station #1 ( )
- Board of Management Assembly At Lakewood Metropolis Corridor ( )
- Public Works & Sustainability Committee Assembly At Lakewood Metropolis Corridor ( )
- Luca Mundaca Stay At Salt ( )
- Metropolis Council Assembly At Lakewood Metropolis Corridor ( )
From my pocket book:
- Lakewood Excessive Faculty volleyball group gained 25 to 21 towards Lake Ridge Academy! Sophomore Layla Smith scored the match level for the Rangers. ( )
- Do not miss Lakewood Historic Society’s “A Peek into the Previous,” a wonderfully curated choice of ladies’s and males’s clothes and niknaks from the 1800s to the Sixties! The occasion runs from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Sep. 24-25, Oct. 1-2, and Oct. 8-9 on the historic Nicholson Home. to study extra and purchase tickets. ( )
- Have you ever obtained the newest version of Lakewood Life? The Fall 2022 subject discusses out of doors enchancment initiatives, the brand new Neighborhood Paramedic Program, Cove Neighborhood Heart, a downtown improvement replace, and extra. to see it digitally. ( )
Extra from our sponsors — thanks for supporting native information!
Now you are within the loop and able to begin this Monday. I am going to see you quickly!
— Sean Peek
About me: Sean Peek is a author and entrepreneur with a level in English Literature from Weber State College. Over time, he has labored as a copywriter, editor, website positioning specialist, and advertising and marketing director for varied digital media firms. He at the moment co-owns and operates content material creation company Lightning Media Companions.